Peace of mind
Peace of mind comes by ensuring the right protection is in place. At PMR Financial Solutions we feel that it is of the upmost importance to make sure our clients and their families are protected from the unforeseen events that can happen to any of us, at any time.
We urge all our clients to think sensibly about what may happen in the future, to protect you and your family if the worst were to happen –
- How would I pay the mortgage if my partner died?
- How would I pay the mortgage if I was diagnosed with a critical illness?
- How would I pay my mortgage and other monthly commitments if I was unable to work due to an accident, sickness or unemployment?
Every individual’s circumstances differ so we advise all of our clients to consider the protection of themselves against the possible life events that none of us expect. We can provide you with detailed quotes and advice in relation to –
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance and Income Protection Insurance*
* Payment protection insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the loss of income. For expert information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.